My boyfriend’s favourite cheesecake. So easy and so yummy! Don’t expect it to last long!
- 2 packets of Oreos.
- 40g of butter.
- 360g cream cheese.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- 3 eggs.
- 40g plain flour.
- 100ml of sour cream.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees/ gas mark 3.
- Take 4 Oreos out of the packet and chop up. Then put them to the side.
- Bash up the rest of the oreos in a tea towel. They should now be fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter and mix in the oreo crumbs.
- Press the mixture into your tin or oven proof dish to form a base.
- Mix the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla.
- Add one egg at a time.
- Sift in the flour.
- Then add the sour cream.
- Mix it all together.
- Add the chopped oreos.
- Poor the mixture onto the base.
- Cook until set which is about an hour.
- Leave to cool once out of the oven.
- Put in the fridge overnight.