Even though I’m 21 and my sister is 19 we still love making these each year! They are so simple to make with children and are great to eat too. They are great for taking to any Easter parties you might be going to this weekend.
- 100g of chocolate.
- 90g of puffed rice cereal.
- 3 tablespoons of golden sugar.
- 60g of butter.
- Mini eggs to decorate
- a few cubes of white chocolate.
- Melt the butter with the chocolate and golden syrup.
- Add the puffed rice cereal.
- Spoon into cupcake cases.
- Add mini eggs to decorate.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwaveable bowl in the microwave being careful not to burn it. It takes a few seconds only to melt! Allow the chocolate to soften and then take out and mix until it is a liquid by hand.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the nests and place mini eggs on top too.
- Place in the fridge to set for a few hours.