So easy and so delicious!
Now that summer finally seems to be here there is no better way to celebrate than with a barbecue and these strawberries make a great pudding to enjoy afterwards or bring them along to your street party this Sunday for the Queen’s birthday!
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 200g of milk chocolate
- 200g of white chocolate
- Break up the chocolate into small pieces and place into microwavable bowls. Make sure you keep the two chocolates separate.
- Microwave the chocolate for about thirty seconds. Make sure that you take the chocolate out every few seconds and stir it to prevent it from burning, especially in the case of the white chocolate. Once the chocolate has started to become soft take it out of the microwave and stir until completely melted.
- Wash the strawberries and dry them thoroughly.
- Cover a baking tray in tin foil.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate type of your choice until half covered.
- Repeat step five for all the strawberries making sure that around half are covered in each type of chocolate.
- Place the strawberries in the fridge to set. This should take around 30 minutes.
- Carefully peel the strawberries of the foil and arrange as you wish to on a serving dish. Alternatively why not put them on a skewer and then drizzle an alternative colour chocolate on top?