Very quick to make but best eaten a few days after cooking!
- 2 large bars of good quality dark chocolate
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of freeze dried coffee
- 200g self raising flour
- 250g butter
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave.
- Mix the chocolate and butter mixture with the flour.
- Add the egg to bind the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a square lined tin.
- Bake in the oven at 190 degrees for 15 minutes. The brownies will be hard on the top when cooked and crack on the surface.
- Leave to cool so that the middle will harden and become gooey.
- Leave in an air tight container for a day to enjoy them at the best. But if you can’t wait eat them warm with lots of ice cream!!!